COURSE: THE 13-STEP ENTREPRENEURIAL BLUEPRINT FOR STARTING AND GROWING YOUR BUSINESS
The Entrepreneurial Blueprint for Starting and Growing Your Business is a text-based course that will show you how to get an idea for a business—how you figure out exactly what it is you want to do and then how to take-action on it.
The Course is formatted as a comprehensive outline – A 13-step journey of the major considerations in conceiving, launching, and growing a new venture.
Some of the most important things you will learn include:
- It is not how much you earn but how much you spend that determines your financial situation.
- Just because a business is profitable does not necessarily mean it is immune from becoming bankrupt.
- Why the best location is the one that is closest to your biggest and most successful competitor.
- It is not just about profit. What is important is building value.
- Why the business plan is an essential roadmap for business success, and how to write an effective business plan that projects 3 to 5 years ahead and outlines the route your company intends to take to reach, maintain and grow revenues.
- Why you should borrow more than what you need and how to determine when to get financing.
- How to get the most out of your relationship with your banker.
- Investors want to put their money with someone who will respect their investment.
- A company’s valuation is based on perception and is usually emotional.
- How to insure the profitability of your small business.